The Everyday Phone Nuisance Call Blocker, gives you back control over which calls you want to take and which you want to block.
The Everyday Phone can block 20 individual numbers, meaning that you really can avoid speaking to the people you don’t want to.
For those times when you just want some peace and quiet, switch on Block All so that your phone won’t ring. If you want key friends and family to still get through, they can do, by tagging them as VIP’s in your address book.
- Excellent sound quality
- Easy set up
- Block up to 20 numbers
- Long range reception, up to 300m outdoors, 50m indoors
- Up to 10 hours of talking, 100 hours on standby
- See and hear if you have a second call waiting
- See who’s calling before you pick up
- Do Not Disturb mode
- Easy to read screen shows when you have messages
- Save up to 50 contacts
- Redial any of the last 20 calls you made
- Adjust the volume if the caller is too quite (or too loud) See and hear if you have a second call waiting